House flipping shows are everywhere. They are featured on HGTV and TLC. They focused on finding a rundown property, performing renovation, finding buyers, and selling the property at a much higher price. Basically, this is how house flipping works. Now, there is a new flipping concept called snap flip. This is somewhat similar to the traditional house flipping method, but the difference is that there is no attempt to increase the value of the property. You won’t be making any repairs. If you are new in house flipping, then snap flipping will suit you best.
Why you should switch from traditional house flipping to snap flipping?
• Potential to make good profit – People flip a house to make money. House flipping is a lucrative business. Snap flipping will let you make significant returns on your investment in a short period of time.
• Personal development – Flipping houses will give you a lot of valuable experience, not only in the real estate business, but in life as well. Buying a property regularly will help develop your negotiating and communication skills. You get to learn more about real estate. You will be able to master the art of delegating task and managing time.
• Flipping is highly rewarding – flipping is not only financially rewarding. If you snap flip a home, you are going to sell the property to another investor, who will then renovate the house and make it a liveable place for home buyers. A property that is used to be an eyesore will be given a new life. A new family will live and make memories in it. Yes, you didn’t take part in the actual renovation process, but you surely did your part of the deal.
• Lesser need for record keeping – In snap flipping, the transaction is done quickly. Once you find a property, the next step is to seal the deal, and find a potential buyer. The book is closed as soon as you find a new owner of the property. With traditional house flipping, you need to keep records of the renovation cost, building permit, and other related expenses. The record keeping is more extensive if you are into rental property business. If you want to keep the record keeping aspect simple, then you should choose snap flipping.
• No recurring monthly fee – If you are going to acquire a property and start a renovation project to increase the property’s market value, then you definitely need to have enough cash. If you don’t have cash at hand, then most likely you will borrow money from a mortgage lender. You need to repay the borrowed amount including the interest. In other words, you will have a monthly recurring fee. You can get away from monthly recurring fee if you choose snap flipping. The money needed in snap flipping is smaller than that of the traditional house flipping. So, there is no need for you borrow money from the bank or from mortgage lenders. Even if you decide to borrow money, the transaction is done pretty easily. So, you can immediately repay the borrowed amount.
• You can make quick cash – Snap flipping is a game of fast cash. If you calculate the amount of money you make on a per house basis, it might not be the most profitable. However, having quick money at hand will enable you to do quick flipping multiple times in a year. The amount of money you make in a year depends on the number of times you snap flip.
Learn more about snap flipping
Do you want to make quick money using the snap flipping strategy? If yes, then you should come to the snap flip event hosted by Drew Levin and Danny Perkins. If you like watching real estate TV shows, then you surely know this duo. They are the stars of HGTV real estate reality shows. They have this free live event, which will teach you the concept of snap flipping. Drew and Danny are the face of Snap Flip. They are also the best-selling authors of “Flipping in a Snap.” Snap flipping is done in all 50 states.
You probably are wondering why they host the event for free. Well, they want snap flippers to hand them good properties. If you want to know how you can make money snap flipping houses, then you should come to the free live event. You will surely get a lot of valuable information, which will help jumpstart your career as a real estate investor.